Financial Planning Process
Step 1. ENGAGEMENT LETTER
- After a complimentary initial consultation, we mail you a Letter of Engagement:
- To establish a level of services
- To clearly define your goals
- To let you know what you can expect from us
Step 2. ANALYSIS & PRESENTATION
- We analyze the financial information you provide us, integrate with our planning notes and prepare a written plan and recommendations.
- We set up a meeting with you to clearly present our recommendations.
Step 3. IMPLEMENTATION
- If requested, we help you implement your plan step by step until it is completed.
Step 4. FOLLOW UP & MONITORING
- We prepare a written summary of your completed planning items and those outstanding for future follow-up. Our clients receive:
- Annual or semi-annual face to face meetings
- Ongoing monitoring of their portfolio and insurances
- Occasional phone calls from our advisors
- Quarterly newsletters mailed or emailed
- Quarterly investment portfolio statements
- Daily online portfolio summary
- Unlimited phone and email contact